Monday, March 3, 2008

Beautiful Day




Well, we just had to get out and enjoy the wonderful weather today. Warm sun, nice breeze. I'm so pumped that the days are starting to get warmer. I know we can have some crazy weather days in March, but hopefully we'll start to see more warmer days than colder days. Yippee!! The boys wanted to ride the 4 wheeler today so I let them ride it just around the house. Usually I'll let them ride it down the road to feed Daisy and Billy, the donkey and the goat, that live nearby, but I was a little concerned about the battery situation on the 4 wheeler. Sure enough, they made it a couple of times around the house and began slowing down. They stopped and opened up the "hood" to check the battery. I actually let Colby try driving for the first time today. He did pretty good except for steering. I'm sure from now on they will be fighting over who's driving. Supposedly, tomorrow we will be having torrential downpours so I wanted the boys to be able to enjoy this wonderful weather today as much as possible.

0 comments: