Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! (a little late)

Well, it's been a while since I've updated the blog. It seems like so much has happened during Christmas that I've felt like I've gotten way behind in writing on the blog, so instead of writing a lot about what all we did, I'm just going to post a few pictures and maybe a few comments about them. We had such a wonderful Christmas this year though. It was so great to have Shane home during the past 2 weeks. It just seemed like Christmas was more relaxing this year. Also, the boys are at such a fun age now, they just loved everything about Christmas it seemed. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year's (all 2 or 3 of you that read this). :)

Dalton was excited about getting a new bike!

Colby and his dinosaurs

The carnage of our living room in the aftermath of Christmas

0 comments: