Thursday, June 4, 2009

Disney's Hollywood Studios



So I'm getting a little slack at this. I was going to try to post a blog every day while we're at Disney. Well, on Tuesday we went to Hollywood Studios. The park was really neat. We arrived before the park opened to see the opening ceremony and when they let us in, we sent Shane on up ahead of us to get Fastpasses for Toy Story Mania. While we waited for our time to come back we all toured around and rode Tower of Terror, even Colby. My mom rode it with us, but my dad chickened out. Pretty cool ride. Colby has even been able to ride all the rides that I was hoping he could ride. He's right at 40" with his shoes on if he really stands up straight and tall, which is what the height requirement is for many of the better rides at Disney. Colby's been quite the little thrill seeker. Some of the rides I thought would scare the pants off of him, he has really loved. I'm so glad he's been able to ride so many rides and enjoy almost as much as Dalton. The rest of the Studios was great. The parks still haven't been incredibly crowded and we've been able to do most everything we've planned. The boys were able to meet or see many characters here as well. There were some rides that I thought would be kind of boring like the Studio Backlot Tour, but it ended up being pretty good. Disney just does most everything well.

Here's a few characters we met while there:

Lightning McQueen and Mater (Sorry, Mater was cut out of this picture)

Mike (We never saw Sully)

Buzz Lightyear and Woody

0 comments: