Monday, June 9, 2008

Trespassing



For the past 3 days around 9:30 in the morning we've been visited by this red fox. He/She is clearly trespassing. Uninvited. Scouring for rodents, grubs, or whatever foxes eat. (Hopefully he's eating our mole crickets. They're uninvited too, but that's another story.) I'm not sure how I feel about this uninvited guest. He's pretty skiddish so I guess I shouldn't be too worried about him attacking the kids if they're out playing in the backyard. I mean, you never hear about fox attacks in the news, right. Anyway, I guess this is just typical of wild critters you're bound to see in your yard if you live in the south. So far since we've moved to our new house a couple of years ago we've seen owls, hawks, deer, raccoons, rabbits, snakes, a fox, and lots of lizards. I'm probably leaving something out. Anyway, I guess if he keeps hanging around I may have to come up with a name for him.

0 comments: