Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School- Colby's Turn

Ready for school!

Receiving some morning instructions

"Hey Mama!"

Today, my youngest, Colby, started his first day of school in the 3 year old program at the same church preschool that Dalton attended for the last two years. He'll be going 3 days a week. He went into the classroom with absolutely no problems. I think he's probably been looking forward to this day since he's been with me dropping off Dalton every day for the past two years. He seems so little. He's the youngest in the classroom. He actually doesn't turn 3 until tomorrow. I think he had a wonderful first day... no problems and good behavior. It was kind of sad dropping him off this morning. Colby has been my little sidekick for the past 3 years (well, almost 3) either hanging off my hip, holding my hand, or just tagging along behind me. It'll be weird not having him around me in the mornings. I just don't know what I'll do with myself to have 3 mornings a week free to myself. I know Colby will learn a lot and really enjoy being around other kids his age.

0 comments: