Monday, August 4, 2008

Jekyll Island Wedding

Shane and I headed down to Jekyll Island this past weekend to attend the wedding of one of my oldest friends. Not that she's old, just that we've been friends for about 20 years. It was a fun and relaxing time with a nice group of their family and friends. Rebekah lives in Columbia, SC so I don't see her very often so it was great to get together with her and her family again. I'm sure Tom and Rebekah will have many happy years ahead of them.

Me and my Sweetie waiting on the wedding to begin

Rebekah and Tom along with Rebekah's sons Noah and Jakob and with Tom's son, Kyle

Me and Rebekah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those two foxy ladies!! ;-)Tom and I were so glad you and Shane came...it wouldn't have been the same with out my "bestest" friend in the world! Love ya!!

Bek