Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Master

Yesterday Shane finished up his final class to complete his Master's degree in Education. It has taken 3 years to finish it up, but we're all happy that he's through with it all. It has taken a lot of time, money, and sometimes even irrelevant classes that didn't really apply to him to complete it. It is amazing how much just one class costs compared to when I went to college. I dread thinking about how much it will cost for college when Dalton an Colby go to school. Shane will be teaching full time this school year which is what he has wanted to do for a while and is what he feels like God is leading him into. He'll also be coaching football as well. We're so thankful that God has provided the means for Shane to teach full time and still allow me to stay home with the boys. God has truly blessed our family so much!

Shane would like everyone now to refer to him as "Master Shane" or simply just "Master".

Oh, I stole this cute picture idea from my friend Jawan's blog, who stole the idea from a different blog. Thanks Jawan! I was having trouble with the sizing. This was the best I could do since the site was written in some foreign language.

0 comments: