Monday, July 21, 2008

Random thoughts and pictures

Today was quite a scorcher outside! It was supposed to be up around 100 degrees so I hooked up the slip n slide for the boys to play on thinking that would be some fun for them. For some reason the slip n slide apparently just isn't Dalton's thing. He would barely even play in it. I guess he just doesn't feel like its that much fun to him. Colby on the other hand loves it! He loves playing in the water, laying in it, drinking the water, biting it, you name it. He definitely is the more adventurous one.


Then, this evening we had a cookout with some friends. Dalton and Colby were able to play in the pool and have tons of fun. I love this picture of Dalton in mid-air. Colby even jumped off the diving board for the first time ever! I was able to capture with my camera his second time ever doing it because my camera wasn't ready in time with his first jump. Oh well!



0 comments: