Thursday, October 9, 2008

NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!

So I went to get Colby up from his nap today and when I went into his room to get him up so that we could go to Shane's football game this is what I found in his hair:

Any guesses as to what this could be????


Well, if you guessed Silly Putty, then DING! DING! DING! You win the prize! Yep, a big orange glob of Silly Putty. This picture is actually after I'd already taken a large clump of it out. After many, many tears and a few snips with the scissors I finally managed to get enough silly putty out of his hair to where it didn't look like he had spray-painted his hair orange. I convinced Colby to wear a hat to the game because I wasn't sure how much I botched his hair with the scissors. Needless to say, we showed up a bit late to Shane's game.

Actually, Colby has had quite the day. He dropped a jar of grape jam onto the floor breaking it into eleventy billion pieces, dumped 2 cups of water onto the floor at the oil changing place, and then of course managed to get the silly putty stuck into his hair. The funny thing is that I just took him to get his hair cut yesterday so I'm sure the part that I cut was really botched up. I'll know more tomorrow of how it's really going to look. This is Colby. And although today was a little crazier than normal, he always keeps me on my toes.

0 comments: