Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More Cherry Blossom Activities

Cherry Blossoms in bloom

The boys with Petals the pink poodle.

The sea lions doing their handstands. I was impressed.

This past Monday after picking up Dalton from school, the boys and I headed out to Central City Park in downtown Macon for some of the Cherry Blossom Festival activities. They really look forward to going all year long. At different times during the year it seems like Dalton asks me when we're going back. They mainly just love going so that they can ride the rides. This year one of the events was the sea lion show. I really enjoyed watching this show this year and the boys did as well. They usually have a tiger show or bear show, but the sea lions were much more entertaining and funny. The weather was great as well. I'm sure Dalton and Colby are already looking forward to going back next year.

Dalton and Colby's favorite part of the day...THE RIDES

0 comments: