Friday, March 20, 2009

Morning Munch With Mom


Today Dalton's Kindergarten class had their annual Morning Munch With Mom. After taking him to school the mom's were treated to a little breakfast that I was able to enjoy with Dalton and was given a special book that Dalton had made for me filled with poems, drawings, and writings that he had done. After the breakfast, we (the moms) made our way to the lobby area where the students performed a little program consisting of songs, poems, and Bible verses. I think it was basically like Donuts For Dad from a few posts back. It was a sweet and special time that Dalton and I had been looking forward to. Dalton did a great job and I'm so proud of him.

This is a page from the book Dalton made. Here is a little of what he thinks about me:

0 comments: