Thursday, May 21, 2009

Colby's First Visit to the Dentist

Colby made his first trip to the dentist last week. He hadn't exactly been looking forward to going. Every time I tried to talk to him about going he didn't act very thrilled about the idea. When we went though, all 3 of us ended up getting our teeth cleaned. Dalton went first, then me, then Colby saw that it wasn't all that bad so he reluctantly got up into the chair. His favorite part was "Mr. Thirsty" sucking up the water out of his mouth and of course being able to choose a couple of toys out of their treasure box. We all had a great visit with no cavities. :)






1 comments:

Ed McGoldrick said...

Now that's a cavity-free family! Maybe my family and I should do the same as soon as we can. Problem is, my 5-year-old son is still dreading the thought of another sitting on the kiddie dental chair. But I know it would change soon, especially that our dentist has some freebies for him. Our dentist really has his way of making sure that we have a healthy dental. Colorado Springs residents must be lucky to have him here, I must say.

I should start looking for tips to make our son at ease with the dental visit.