Thursday, May 21, 2009

Strawberry Pickin'


Recently, Colby was invited to a birthday party at Lane Packing. He had a great time picking strawberries and playing, so I really wanted to go back and pick some more strawberries and let Dalton and my mom come as well. We went back to Lane on a beautiful day last week and found tons of beautiful, sweet strawberries. My boys absolutely love eating fresh strawberries, especially fresh ones from the field. We all had so much fun looking for these big, red, treasures! I think we ended up with about 10 pounds of strawberries among us. My mom made a yummy, strawberry pie with most of hers while we ended up just cutting them up and eating them. Mmmm!

"Here's a perfect strawberry!" ~Dalton

Me and my boys

Enjoying the fruits of our labor

Colby having fun on the playground

0 comments: