Sunday, May 24, 2009

Graduations Galore

This past week my two boys had their graduation programs. Dalton graduated from Kindergarten and Colby from his 3 year old preschool class. Dalton's class put on a full program filled with songs, recitations, and Bible verses they had memorized, and Colby's class sang about 4 songs. Dalton and Colby have both learned so much over this past year. It has been neat seeing their little minds soak up so much information. I can't believe my little boy is going on to 1st grade next year. It just doesn't seem like he should be old enough. The year has gone by fast, but we are all so ready for the summer break!

Here is a little slideshow I put together (and Shane helped) of some pictures of the graduation programs as well as pictures from this past year.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy, That is so beautiful!!!

I love that song!

~Amy B