Sunday, April 6, 2008

Friends



Yesterday, Lisa, one of my dearest friends stopped by for a visit along with her 2 youngest kids, Blake and Madison. We became friends in college at Valdosta State about 12 years ago. Lisa lives in Durham, North Carolina now where their family is on staff with Campus Outreach Raleigh. We've remained close over the years and try to get together as much as possible, but the miles, of course, makes it tough. Dalton and Colby had such a great time playing with Blake and Madison while Lisa and I hung out. I just love her and her sweet family.

3 comments:

Jawan said...

Oh fun! I'm glad you and Lisa had a good time together!

The Brantley's said...

I didn't realize Lisa is in Raleigh...we live about 35 minutes from there...and are there several times a week since it is the closest town to us to shop in.

Sherry

Amy said...

Actually, Sherry, they're in Durham. I wrote that wrong. I'm always thinking they live in Raleigh because of them being with CO Raleigh. I went ahead and edited that.