Thursday, May 22, 2008

Water Day




Today was Dalton's last official day of school. Instead of having an end of the year party, his class had a water day where the kids could play in kiddie pools and slip and slides. It was such a beautiful morning and all the kids and adults too seemed to have a fun and relaxing time. Dalton was a little tentative about playing at first but after a little while he really got into the slip n slide and had a great time. I seriously need to go out and buy a slip n slide. We used to have one, but Dalton's idea of playing on one was just walking back and forth on it and trying not to fall. Now that he knows how to play on it, he would have a lot more fun with it. I think we had one back when I was pregnant with Colby, but I just couldn't demonstrate how to slide down it while being 7-9 months pregnant. Anyway, I'm sad that the school year is over for him, but I'm happy that we can relax more in the mornings and won't be rushing around so much trying to get ready to get to school on time.

0 comments: