Sunday, May 4, 2008

Gone Fishin'



This weekend, Shane and I went on a fishing trip. We went down to the Keaton Beach area, which is just south of Perry, Florida, and did a little on shore fishing on the flats. I just love going although I only get the chance to go fishing with Shane about once a year. I especially love fishing on the gulf like we do because of all the crazy types of fish we end up catching. We were fishing for trout, but caught a lot more of other types of fish. I actually ended up catching the biggest trout which was about 18 inches long. I'm pretty sure this was the biggest fish I've ever caught. I was pumped about it. We didn't end up with all that many keepers, and I ended up getting pretty sunburned, but we really had a great time. Hopefully, though, pretty soon we're going to have us a fish fry. Yummy!

0 comments: