Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Death on Wheels

He's up!!!!

He's down

Getting ready

Dalton and Colby both received some roller skates for Christmas. I had been putting off letting them try them out because I could just picture them falling and breaking a limb or scraping up their entire faces. I finally decided to let Dalton try out his skates today since the weather was still great. He had a really hard time, but I guess you've got to start somewhere. I had to hold him up pretty much the entire time. I'm surprised he was able to stand upright long enough for me to snap the picture. I guess that was pretty good progress for the first time. Colby was napping while I was helping Dalton, but maybe Colby can try his out sometime soon as well.

1 comments:

amy said...

My neighbors, who are slightly older than my kiddos, put roller skates on Maggie this past summer and taught her. I stayed inside watching from the window because I just knew I would make her more nervous! It took about a week, and now she skates like a pro!