Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tagged

I've been blog tagged. My friend Jawan indicated on her blog that she has tagged me. Usually I delete these types of emails when I get them in my mail unless they're really good, but since this was up on Jawan's blog for all of the blog world to see I feel obligated to share my list. LOL Here are her directions: Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself; Share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list; Tag five people at the end.

  1. I once went bungee jumping in Panama City.
  2. I threw up the morning of my wedding day. At least it was in the morning and not during the ceremony.
  3. I am addicted to coke. Not the drug, the drink. If there was one thing that I would need counseling or intervention for to have to get off of, it would be for cokes/carbonated beverages. If I try to stop drinking them, after a couple of days I will become irritable and will get headaches. My beverage of choice is Coca-Cola, but if not available, anything will do.
  4. I once held the state record in the long jump.
  5. I'm a huge Georgia Bulldogs fan. I could probably name most all of the starters from this past year's football team as well as various statistics about them. This is probably one of the things that Shane loves about me.

The following places I want to go are in no particular order, just the order in which they popped into my head.

Places I want to go in the USA
  1. Vail Colorado- skiing
  2. Alaska -probably on a cruise
  3. St. John- US Virgin Islands This is where Shane and I went on our honeymoon and it was awesome. I'd love to go back there someday
  4. I'd love to visit the historic landmarks in Washington DC and basically most of the places that were visited in the movie National Treasure
  5. Hawaii
Places outside of the USA
  1. Whistler/Blackcomb ski resort in Canada - Supposedly this is this best skiing in North America. Can you tell that skiing is on my mind right now?
  2. Israel/Holy Land area
  3. Pretty much any island in the Caribbean such as St. Lucia, Aruba, British Virgin Islands, Barbados
  4. Australia/New Zealand
  5. Tahiti
Well, since I only know 2 other people that have blogs that haven't already been named, I will tag Robin and Amy H. I'll also name Shane because he's supposed to be contributing to this blog as well and I just want to see if he'll do it.

1 comments:

Jawan said...

Funny that you tagged Shane...now we will wait in anticipation.